Monday, May 21, 2007

Adding Audience

About a year ago I started writing for Spot-On.com, an eclectic opinion mill that has been steadily gaining audience and influence. I started out with a tech-focus, but have since concentrated on political and social issues, reflective of my grumpy Libertarian perspective. I enjoy the opportunity to strech my legs and give voice to a point-of-view that is often ignored. Every once in a while I'll get a validation boost when an email comes my way, or when something I've written gets the attention of an outside authority, such as this editorial from Dental Economics magazine.

Well, news this morning of a syndication deal with WashingtonPost.Newsweek Interactive means that I and the rest of my Spot-On.com colleagues will add significantly to our audience. Since I write about privacy issues occasionally, I hope to make the most of this fantastic opportunity to not only carp about what's bugging me politically, but also continue to raise awareness over important privacy issues.

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home