Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Reasons, not Excuses

Yes, yes... I know it's been 20 days since I posted anything of note here.

Once again, please accept my apologies.

The reasons for my delinquency are manifold, but the two primary reasons are:

1. I've been creating content for www.spot-on.com, where I will be among the regular stable of contributors beginning in July, and

2. I've been asked to join the Ponemon Institute to work with that firm on their communications needs

Both opportunities have me excited. Spot-on because I'll be part of a fast-growing, Internet-based opinion mill with some influence. Chris Nolan is to be commended for what she's created, and I'm humbled to have been asked to be a part of it.

And, of course, getting together with Larry Ponemon, for whom I have the utmost respect, is a dynamite stroke of luck for me. Larry's groundbreaking research on issues of privacy and trust has been influential in the development of my personal philosophy and approach to communications.

Those are the reasons, but they aren't excuses, so I'll get back to regular postings this week.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big congrats, Mr. Spinney!!!!

I'm looking forward to reading your stuff on spot-on!

Good luck with your new job!

(yes, I get a nickel for every !!!!!!)

29/6/06 05:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home