Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spinney is at SecureWorld Boston

A little late in pulling the lever on the Mike Spinney Self-Promotion Machine (known in the trades as the SSP-3000), but figured another reminder might be in order.

I'll be giving a presentation tomorrow on identifying and addressing an organization's overlooked privacy and compliance risks at SecureWorld Boston at the Hynes Convention Center tomorrow. I'll be representing the Ponemon Institute and using some interesting findings from a number of our recent studies to highlight some things that (according to our data) don't seem to be getting enough attention.

If you want to know what these pitfalls might be, you'll have to be in the audience.

My session begins at 2:30 and runs until 3:15. If you are at the show, swing by and say hello.

This will be my last speaking engagement for a while. Not that I've been burning up the asphalt, but three sessions in a 45-day jaunt is enough (IAPP KnowledgeNet in Boston, INTERPHEX 2009 in NYC, and SecureWorld Boston).

Besides, the ponds around here are nearly ice-free and in a few weeks I'll want to spend my spare time terrorizing the bass and panfish with a fly rod.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home